Abortion in St. Louis
Truly, there’s just so much information out there on abortion in St. Louis, especially online. It makes it extremely difficult to sift through what’s real and what’s not, what to believe and who to trust. When you’re looking around for abortion information, don’t just place your trust regarding health care decisions based on discussions you read on a local review page or online abortion forum. You need a licensed medical professional to help you on your journey, who can empower you with real facts and information so you can be empowered to make the best choice for you.
When considering abortion we can first help you by:
- Confirming you’re pregnant-ThriVe offers lab-quality pregnancy tests performed by medical professionals. You will know the test results at your appointment.
- Making sure your pregnancy is viable- ThriVe offers limited obstetric ultrasounds which can confirm the viability of your pregnancy. Up to 10% – 25% of early pregnancies may end in miscarriage1. Avoid unnecessary costs and potentially high-risk and/or painful procedures that you may not need. We can also refer you to a specialist if we find you might have a condition that requires their attention.
- Getting tested for STI/STDs- You could be at-risk for serious health conditions that can affect your future if you have an active STI/STD and have an abortion procedure2. Get your STI/STD testing done first. ThriVe can do that for you.
Schedule Your Pre-Abortion Screening Now
What can you expect from ThriVe®?
- Laboratory quality pregnancy testing
- Limited obstetrical ultrasound evaluations to confirm pregnancy3
- STD/STI testing
Schedule Your Appointment
Information on Abortion Procedures4:
- 1st Trimester
- RU-486 (Abortion Pill, which is not the same as the Morning After Pill)
within 4 to 10 weeks after last period
- Manual or electric Suction Curettage up to 13 weeks after your period
- 2nd Trimester
- Dilation and Evacuation 13 weeks and up after period
- 3rd Trimester
- Abortion with Labor Induction 24 weeks to full term
3 Ultrasounds are offered if your pregnancy test is positive and you meet the medical assessment criteria, including if you’re considering an abortion in St. Louis.
ThriVe® does not offer abortions or abortion referrals.